3 June 2012

The Olden Days



I love looking through old photos, It's crazy to see how much has changed! I think after my jaw surgery I'll look more like I did when I was little:) My teeth fitted together normally when I had my baby teeth.

It's less than a month until my surgery now! I'm starting to get quite scared..... I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about it! Also, I wanted to ask everyone, I am planning to go on holiday to Holland the week before my surgery. Do you think thats a good idea? I said to my friend that I want to wait until I know when my pre op appointment is before we book anything but shes had operations before and she thinks it probably wouldn't be a problem to change the date of the pre op... but I just don't want to do anything that might get interfere with the surgery! Especially since I was originally going to have a september date and that they've worked really hard to fit me in in July.
Anyway, I need to ring up because I still haven't got any of the information in the post that they said they'd send me and I want to ask when I'll find out when my pre op thing is, but they're not open for ages because it's a bank holiday weekend doh!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! As for the pre-op stuff, I don't know if it's the same in England, but I had my pre-op with my surgeon 2 weeks before my surgeon and I had my pre-admissions appointment with the hospital and anaesthetist 4 days before my surgery. But Holland sounds like an amazing vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics!! So adorable.
    I always wonder too if I'll look more like I did before my bite decided to go all wacky.
    If the surgeon says you can go on holiday I would totally go.
    It will take your mind off the surgery and you'll be nice and relaxed going into it.
    I think it depends on the surgeon but all my pro op stuff at this point is all over a week before surgery.
    I hope it works out so you can go on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely check in with the surgeon and his team if its okay for you to go. The last thing you want is to head off to vacation and come back to have your surgery date cancelled or have you bumped :/!

    If you can head off for a mini vacation, you'll have a wonderful time!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete